- CD Review – Moment by Mark Chadwick
- Review of Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- About to see Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- Interview with Angel Sinclair founder of Models of Diversity about their campaign for more diversity in the modelling world.
- Interview with Mark Franzoni Head of P.E. at Southam College who is running the Great North Run raising funds for the Jon Egging Trust
- Find out about the summer of activities at St Johns & Market Hall Museums Warwick with Jane Commane
- Interview with Commercial Director, David Jane, co-ordinator ‘Belgrade Theatre Unplugged 2014
- Feature about The Gatehouse Abbey Fields Kenilworth. Restoration & Archaeology
- Warwick Castle Proms 2014 Feature by Radio Warwickshire
- Interview with Carole Sleight About Art in the Park
Weekly Round Up 21.05.14 – Summer Lovin’
What another exciting week in RW land.
The radio shows have been excellent, receiving some excellent promotion from the social media networking too. least night Ian managed to get into twitter conversations with Whitemore, Fiona Bevan and Mini Driver!
Eddies reporting on twitter, as well as his show is proving to be in the front line with breaking news and his show, and pre-show promotion are helping to boost his listenership.
The Sunday trio is really working to create a great atmosphere, with of course our 9pm show with Mr Clay Lowe!
The Girls were back last Friday, The Emma and Chezza show has a great following and the show was fin of great music giggles and of course local news.
We have Tim arranging the Christmas Lectures of Ben Dyson, ahead of his guest appearance on the Keiser Report! What a great opportunity to show we had the first scoop! Tim is also arranging for a local singer/songwriter to be interviewed, as she has an exceptional talent. And the Belle Harmony girls are currently in the middle of their GCSEs but will be gigging at the Warwick Pride and Warwick Rocks festivals soon.
Tamsin has been out networking the folk world, and has made rather an impact as ever. The interest and profiling for the Folk Show has always been amazing, as is the determination of Miss Tamsin! She has also been to The Herbert Art Gallery this week, producing a full review for the British Museums Roman Empire Exhibition, as well as reviewing folk albums for the blog page.
Reporting and press releases are flooding in daily and the reporters diary is busy as ever. Martin has been busy working, but is picking up interviews as and when he can. We have two interns starting with us the week after half term, and Jenny and Abbey are keen to work with us during the summer on their show and reporting at the Proms at Warwick Castle again…
So this is a huge thank you to all who work so hard (if I haven’t mentioned you by name, I apologise, my fingers are tired from typing soooo much stuff!)