- Interview with Angel Sinclair founder of Models of Diversity about their campaign for more diversity in the modelling world.
- Interview with Mark Franzoni Head of P.E. at Southam College who is running the Great North Run raising funds for the Jon Egging Trust
- Find out about the summer of activities at St Johns & Market Hall Museums Warwick with Jane Commane
- Interview with Commercial Director, David Jane, co-ordinator ‘Belgrade Theatre Unplugged 2014
- Feature about The Gatehouse Abbey Fields Kenilworth. Restoration & Archaeology
- Warwick Castle Proms 2014 Feature by Radio Warwickshire
- Interview with Carole Sleight About Art in the Park
- Review of The Belgrade’s ‘Entertaining Mr Sloane’
- Femme Fatales of Folk – Folkstock Records
- Beat Bones & Alchemy by Tim Bragg
All posts tagged "song of the day"
Song of the Day: “Pushing It” – The Family Rain
3 Piece rock band, strong sound. Artist Links: Facebook | Youtube Clay Lowe | @soulcruzer
- Posted February 3, 2014
Song of the Day: “Lost” – Scavenger Hunt
Artist Links: FaceBook | Twitter Clay Lowe | @soulcruzer
- Posted January 24, 2014
Song of the Day: Neobasis – “Out”
Indie band from Modesto, California. Artist Links: Facebook | Twitter | Youtube Clay Lowe | @soulcruzer
- Posted January 15, 2014
Song of the Day: “A Thousand Leeches” – The Torn
Based in north England The Torn are a guitar led band backed by powerful energetic rhythms. Artist Links: Facebook | Twitter | Youtube Clay Lowe | @soulcruzer
- Posted January 13, 2014
Song of the Day: Black Wolf Catch – “Twinkletoes”
Black Wolf Catch are a Three Piece Indie rock band formed in Burton on Trent in 2010 Artist Links: FaceBook | Twitter | Tumblr Clay Lowe | @soulcruzer
- Posted January 10, 2014
Song of the Day: Foes – “My Head Is Swelling”
Forming late 2012 FOES’ sound is something of an update on the much-rocked-out-to sound of bands like Mudhoney and Nirvana but is firmly in the garage rock spectrum. Make no mistake though, their sound is all their...
- Posted January 9, 2014
Song of the Day: SilverSun Pickups – “Dots and Dashes (Enough Already)”
Silversun Pickups came of age in Los Angeles’ multicultural, bohemian enclave, Silver Lake, where the members learned to overcome their fears through playing in the organic network of clubs and bars that birthed Beck and Elliott Smith....
- Posted January 7, 2014
Song of the Day: RAKUNK – “Where We Are”
A Rock band out of Chicago. Artist Links: FaceBook | Twitter Clay Lowe | @soulcruzer
- Posted January 6, 2014
Song of the Day: Willy Moon – “My Girl”
Willy is 23, and whip-smart with a tinder-dry sense of humour. He loves the physical energy of Cab Calloway and Michael Jackson, the concision of the Ramones, and the style of film noir. Artist Links: Facebook |...
- Posted January 3, 2014
Song of the Day: Bombay Bicycle Club – “Carry Me”
Bombay Bicycle Club is a melodic, guitar-driven indie rock outfit from North London, comprised of frontman Jack Steadman, guitarist Jamie MacColl, drummer Suren de Saram, and bassist Ed Nash. Artist Links: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube Clay...
- Posted January 2, 2014