- Interview with Angel Sinclair founder of Models of Diversity about their campaign for more diversity in the modelling world.
- Interview with Mark Franzoni Head of P.E. at Southam College who is running the Great North Run raising funds for the Jon Egging Trust
- Find out about the summer of activities at St Johns & Market Hall Museums Warwick with Jane Commane
- Interview with Commercial Director, David Jane, co-ordinator ‘Belgrade Theatre Unplugged 2014
- Feature about The Gatehouse Abbey Fields Kenilworth. Restoration & Archaeology
- Warwick Castle Proms 2014 Feature by Radio Warwickshire
- Interview with Carole Sleight About Art in the Park
- Review of The Belgrade’s ‘Entertaining Mr Sloane’
- Femme Fatales of Folk – Folkstock Records
- Beat Bones & Alchemy by Tim Bragg
All posts tagged "charity"
Daniel Browne – Co-ordinator of push Projects Warwick
We speak to Daniel Browne co-ordinator of Push Projects – Warwick. Find out more about the charity at http://www.pushprojects.moonfruit.com @pushprojects listen to ‘Daniel Browne – Co-ordinator of push Projects Warwick ’ on Audioboo
- Posted May 21, 2013
Interview with Catherine Nyman – Regional Lead West Midlands South for achievement for All
he team form Radio Warwickshire find out more about the national charity Achievement for All. We speak to the Regional Lead West Midlands, South Catherine Nyman about how schools can get involved. Find out more at http://www.afa3as.org.uk...
- Posted May 17, 2013
Corporate Responsibility for Business
The team from Radio Warwickshire interview Anthony to find out about writing. listen to ‘Corporate Responsibility for Business’ on Audioboo
- Posted March 6, 2013
COMIC RELIEF LIVE 12 HOUR BROADCAST!
If you are in a band, or just want to be part of quality radio for our live broadcast, while raising money for Comic Relief..get in touch at info@radiowarwickshire and send over your MP3 music to firstname.lastname@example.org...
- Posted February 23, 2013
RAW – Warwickshire.com
Holly Moorhouse and Charlotte James – speech producer for RAW – Warwick Uni 24 hour 5 day radio marathon for Charity – Coventry Cyrenians listen to ‘RAW – Warwickshire.com ’ on Audioboo
- Posted February 7, 2013
Kenilworth Phab – Local Charity
The team were invited along to meet some of the team and clients at Kenilworth Phab listen to ‘Kenilworth Phab – Local Charity’ on Audioboo
- Posted January 3, 2013
Interview with Jenny Frank
Jenny Frank does volunteer work for the Leamington Christian Mission which is an organisation dedicated to providing help to the homeless and those considered to be ‘down and out’ in the Leamington and Warwick areas. #rwmagic #volunteers...
- Posted December 27, 2012
Interview with Charlotte Tomkinson
Singer/songwriter Charlotte Tomkinson talks about the making of her self-financed album ‘Gypsy’ and why she’s donating all proceeds of the sales to the charity Young Minds. She talks about the work of the charity in raising awareness...
- Posted November 28, 2012
Local Charity Waverley Day Centre
Waverley Day Centre is a local charity giving a service second to none for the day residence. Tiffany and Liane from Radio Warwickshire went along to speak to the staff and clients about the importance of local...
- Posted October 28, 2012
Interview with Sharon Ward – Owner of Teddy and Me
Liane from the team interviewed Sharon Ward, owner of Teddy and Me. From Sharon’s Website: Teddy & Me came about through my involvement with premature baby charity ADAPT based in Leicester. I wanted to help alleviate the...
- Posted October 5, 2012