- CD Review – Moment by Mark Chadwick
- Review of Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- About to see Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- Interview with Angel Sinclair founder of Models of Diversity about their campaign for more diversity in the modelling world.
- Interview with Mark Franzoni Head of P.E. at Southam College who is running the Great North Run raising funds for the Jon Egging Trust
- Find out about the summer of activities at St Johns & Market Hall Museums Warwick with Jane Commane
- Interview with Commercial Director, David Jane, co-ordinator ‘Belgrade Theatre Unplugged 2014
- Feature about The Gatehouse Abbey Fields Kenilworth. Restoration & Archaeology
- Warwick Castle Proms 2014 Feature by Radio Warwickshire
- Interview with Carole Sleight About Art in the Park
All posts tagged "birmingham"
National Vintage Awards 2014
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the National Vintage Awards that took place at the stunning Fazeley Studios in Digbeth, Birmingham. The awards were presented by The Vintage Directory and the evening...
- Posted July 8, 2014
Gig review: Broken Witt Rebels at The Sunflower Lounge 29/3/14
Broken Witt Rebels played yet another amazing intimate gig at The Sunflower Lounge on Saturday 29th March; this band never fail in providing an explosive and intense set that truly pleases their fans and always leaves you...
- Posted April 1, 2014
Broken Witt Rebels at The Institute
Broken Witt Rebels played a gig at The Institute in Digbeth on Saturday 25th January and it was absolutely incredible. It also marked the launch for their EP This Town Belongs To Me and there was a good turnout...
- Posted January 30, 2014
Song of the Day: Foes – “My Head Is Swelling”
Forming late 2012 FOES’ sound is something of an update on the much-rocked-out-to sound of bands like Mudhoney and Nirvana but is firmly in the garage rock spectrum. Make no mistake though, their sound is all their...
- Posted January 9, 2014
Broken Witt Rebels- Saturday 7th December @ The Victoria, Birmingham
Birmingham band Broken Witt Rebels played an amazing gig at The Victoria on Saturday 7th December and as usual I was not disappointed! It was the highlight of my weekend back at home and if you really like...
- Posted December 13, 2013
Christmas picks in Birmingham
With just over a month until Christmas, why not see what’s going on in Birmingham for the festive season and even New Year! The famous German Market is currently in the city where you can go and try some...
- Posted November 30, 2013
Broken Witt Rebels, Sunflower Lounge Saturday 2nd November
Birmingham band Broken Witt Rebels played a fantastic gig at the Sunflower Lounge on Saturday 2nd November! I was determined to go and watch them live and had travelled from my temporary home in Lincoln to see them! I’ve been following...
- Posted November 6, 2013
Blaenavon + Broken Witt Rebels + Lovats – 2nd November, Sunflower Lounge
Be sure to have a free date in your diary on Saturday 2nd November, because Blaenavon, Broken Witt Rebels and Lovats will be performing live at the Sunflower Lounge in Birmingham. If you love live gigs and...
- Posted October 25, 2013
A very Brummie Halloween!
It’s that time of year again when Halloween is just around the corner so what a better way to spend it right in the heart of Birmingham. There are many spooky goings on taking place across the...
- Posted October 13, 2013
Local music in Birmingham
Having a passion for music and being from Birmingham myself it’s always a pleasure to find out about bands that are emerging and looking to gain recognition in the world of music. We have seen some of...
- Posted September 17, 2013