- Review of Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- About to see Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- Interview with Angel Sinclair founder of Models of Diversity about their campaign for more diversity in the modelling world.
- Interview with Mark Franzoni Head of P.E. at Southam College who is running the Great North Run raising funds for the Jon Egging Trust
- Find out about the summer of activities at St Johns & Market Hall Museums Warwick with Jane Commane
- Interview with Commercial Director, David Jane, co-ordinator ‘Belgrade Theatre Unplugged 2014
- Feature about The Gatehouse Abbey Fields Kenilworth. Restoration & Archaeology
- Warwick Castle Proms 2014 Feature by Radio Warwickshire
- Interview with Carole Sleight About Art in the Park
- Review of The Belgrade’s ‘Entertaining Mr Sloane’
Soulcruzer’s Christmas Video Playlist 2013
I am a borderline Ebenezer Scrooge when it comes to the Christmas holiday season. Presents, shopping, Christmas markets and carols, bah humbug indeed. But this year, I thought I would make an effort to be more festive. It is the season to be jolly after all. Besides, MTV and VH1 among others, have already started playing their Christmas playlists.
Since Eddie the King has already started pumping traditional Christmas songs through the Radio Warwickshire streamer, I thought I would delight you with a video playlist of Christmas songs that you could, in some cases, jam to even if it wasn’t Christmas because they are that cool.
I’ll start with my favourite, which is a Heavy Metal Christmas by Twisted Sister. If more Christmas tunes made you rock like this, I would be a convert.
1. Twisted Sister – Heavy Metal Christmas
Listening to Joan Osborne’s titillating voice on this track makes me wish there were more bad girls out there and I was Santa.
2. Joan Osborne – What Do Bad Girls Get
This Otis Redding track does make me feel very fine indeed. You need to slide up next to your partner and dance to this one.
3. Otis Redding – Merry Christmas, Baby
The King makes everything cool, even Christmas!
4. Elvis Presley – Here Comes Santa Clause
I can imagine myself getting ready for the Radio Warwickshire Christmas Ball and dancing around my house in the only way a dapper dude could dance, and this would be the tune I would be blasting through my iPod dock.
5. Jethro Tull – God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of not being able to spend Christmas with the one you love, then wrap yourself up in this Celine Dion track.
6. Celine Dion – Blue Christmas
But if you’re not the soppy type to have Celine comfort you, then grab a bottle of whiskey and sing the blues with John Lee Hooker instead.
7. John Lee Hooker – Blues for Christmas
Alright, let’s pick it back up with a mellow rendition of White Christmas from Bob Marley and The Wailers.
8. Bob Marley and The Wailers – White Christmas
All I can think about while listening to The Darkness sing this tune is Little Shop of Horrors!
9. The Darkness – Christmas Time (Don’t Let the Bells End)
And speaking of darkness, after listening to this Alice Cooper tune, I’m afraid of Santa Claus now.
10. Alice Cooper – Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
There you go, Soulcruzer’s Christmas video Playlist 2013. Enjoy.
And why not share your picks in the comment section below. We love interactions, so be jolly and interact.
Peace and Love,