Listen to the feature about this weekends Coventry Festival of Motoring at Stoneleigh Park
Written by LianeKate on August 22, 2014
Find out about the much-loved motoring festival Coventry Festival of Motoring from Dtephany a brown, head of marketing at Coventry Transport Museum. The festival takes place at Stoneleigh Park, one of the UK’s leading event venues set in 250 acres in the Warwickshire countryside, on August Bank Holiday 2014.
The route for the 2014 Coventry Festival of Motoring ‘Historic Vehicle Run’, which will start and finish at Stoneleigh Park on Sunday 24th August can be found at http://www.festival-of-motoring.co.uk/default.aspx
Just some of the highlights to look out for for this free festival –
* 1000 vehicles on display
* The Imagineering Show in Hall 2 – a family celebration of the imagination, ingenuity and innovation of companies from Coventry and across the region – CLICK HERE for full details and timetable.
* FREE Off-Roading sessions on the Stoneleigh Park off-road track, with Land Rover Experience – book your FREE place outside Hall 2 – find out more here
* Dream rides in classic and exotic cars, in aid of charity, with The Sporting Bears
* Craft Fair and shopping
* Wall of Death
* Fairground and kids’ rides
* Lawnmower racing with the North-West Lawnmower Racing Association
* Steam traction engines
* Animal Mania Petting Zoo
Listen to the interview again at http://www.radiowarks.com