- CD Review – Moment by Mark Chadwick
- Review of Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- About to see Scooby Doo ‘The Mystery of the Pyramid’ at The Belgrade Theatre
- Interview with Angel Sinclair founder of Models of Diversity about their campaign for more diversity in the modelling world.
- Interview with Mark Franzoni Head of P.E. at Southam College who is running the Great North Run raising funds for the Jon Egging Trust
- Find out about the summer of activities at St Johns & Market Hall Museums Warwick with Jane Commane
- Interview with Commercial Director, David Jane, co-ordinator ‘Belgrade Theatre Unplugged 2014
- Feature about The Gatehouse Abbey Fields Kenilworth. Restoration & Archaeology
- Warwick Castle Proms 2014 Feature by Radio Warwickshire
- Interview with Carole Sleight About Art in the Park
Our goal at radiowarwickshire.com is to provide a space for the community to share news and music and events.
It’s amazing how much time and energy goes into this blog and as such, we feel it is permissible to be compensated. We accept advertising and participate in various affiliate programs which provide income.
You have our word that we will only promote products that we personally use or can recommend without hesitation.
Integrity is important to us and gaining (& keeping) the trust of our readers and listeners is paramount.
What is an affiliate link/referral link?
Sometimes we mention that a link is an affiliate link. This simply means sometimes we recommend a product or service and if you choose to purchase that product or service via our recommendation, we will get a small referral commission. Of course, this is at no extra cost to you but it does help keep our candle burning so we can keep bringing you great content! We truly appreciate your support in this way. Thank you.
Additional legal stuff just to make sure things are covered
This blog is a social enterprise blog written and edited by the volunteer staff. This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owners of this blog are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owners of this blog receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own or of individual contributors. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.