Coach’s Corner – Success Rules
Written by Clay on January 3, 2013
Success means a lot of things to a lot of different people and I’m sure if you scratched around a little you’d be able to come up with your own success list, but here are 6 rules to get you started:
- Raise your level of awareness; wake up, stop sleep walking, and engage.
- Strive to constantly grow, improve, excel and win.
- Concentrate on winning; losing will take care of itself.
- Eliminate hatred, envy, selfishness and cynicism; a negative attitude towards others will never bring success.
- Help others; in turn others will help you and the circle will be complete.
- Dare to grow and live the life you were born to live.
Tagged as news