Page: 6

Notice: the_category_ID is deprecated since version 0.71! Use get_the_category() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 3832

With the nights drawing in; Warwickshire District Council are handing out free reflectors for push bikes. Visit one of the centres or go on-line To listen to quality radio…subscribe to @radiowarks listen to ‘Warwickshire Districl Council Give Away!’ on Audioboo

Interview with organiser of Kenilworth running team Tiffany Middlicott joined Zero to Hero’s coffee morning after there run to interview Steve Atherton,  Allan Roberts, Kate Winter, and Chris Lyons about a local running group ( not club ) about why they decided to to set this up and there passion behind running and getting people […]

Liane from the team interviewed Sharon Ward, owner of Teddy and Me. From Sharon’s Website: Teddy & Me came about through my involvement with premature baby charity ADAPT based in Leicester. I wanted to help alleviate the problem of finding suitable, correctly sized clothes for babies weighing less than 8lbs (3.5kg). Our neonatal clothing range […]

Radio Warwickshire

Current track

Skip to toolbar