Community

Page: 2

Notice: the_category_ID is deprecated since version 0.71! Use get_the_category() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/radiowarwickshire.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3845

Our team went to find out the passion behind classic car restoration at this years Coventry Festival of Motoring

listen to ‘We speak with Kate Evans of Coventry’s Belgrade Theatre's Open Auditions on the 31st August for 2014/15 Pantomime, Aladdin.’ on Audioboo Budding young performers from across Coventry and Warwickshire are once again being given the chance to attend open auditions for the Belgrade’s annual family pantomime on Sunday 31st August which could see […]

listen to ‘Feature about The Gatehouse Abbey Fields Kenilworth. Restoration & Archaeology ’ on Audioboo An exciting excavation outside the 14th century gatehouse is taking place in Kenilworth Abbey Fields this week as part of the National Festival of Archaeology. Warwickshire County Council’s in-house archaeology team, Archaeology Warwickshire, are joining forces with Kenilworth Abbey Advisory […]

listen to ‘Interview with Carole Sleight about Art in the Park debut in Jephson Gardens Leamington this August’ on Audioboo For the first time ever, Jephson Gardens will become the stage of an exciting contemporary art fest with cultural activities and events for all the family. A Gentle Stroll by Kim and Paul Ingvar On 2nd-3rd […]

listen to ‘Interview with Geraldine Lauriston Head of Drama Kenilworth School ahead of the schools performance of Les Miserables on the 14th – 16th July 14’ on Audioboo We find out about Kenilworth School’s summer production of Les Miserables, running from the 14th to 16th July from the School on Leys Lane Kenilworth Ticket for […]

So this summer plans to be a hot one, so I know that I’m going to try soaking as much sun up as I can, plus I’m going to try and make this summer the best one ever as I’ll be going to college next year, so I’ll never get this chance again. [colored_box color=”green”]”Being […]

Southam College Fine Art & Photography Exhibition from soulcruzer (for full screen view, click on bottom right-hand side of slide deck) On Monday 23rd June Southam College’s annual AS/A2 Level Fine Art and Photography exhibition took place. The exhibition featured student’s work in a variety of forms; including: drawing and painting, printmaking, sculpture, installation, digital […]

listen to ‘Interview with Mary Patel CRF Chair of Ettington Community First Responder Scheme’ on Audioboo On Saturday 7th June, 14 teams from across the Stourdene region pitted their wits against each other and helped raise an amazing £3,782 for the Ettington Community First Responder Scheme. The Evening included a Promise Auction and Raffle with […]

listen to ‘Interview with Caroline Zivoder from St John Ambulance about Free First Aid Training Opportunities in Warwickshire.’ on Audioboo Find out how you can access Free first aid training offer from St John Ambulance, as we speak with Caroline form the team. People who live in the Nuneaton area are being urged to devote […]

We speak with Gretchen Ames about the history of Stoneleigh Abbey and the opportunities for visitors to experience guided tours, walks around the estate & a cream tea in the Orangery. Fun out more at http://www.stoneleighabbey.org For your chance to visit the Abbey at a discounted price – when visiting the Abbey mention Radio Warwickshire. […]

Radio Warwickshire

Current track
TITLE
ARTIST